|Type:||House - Semi-Detached|
|Location:||Tilney St. Lawrence|
A mature semi detached house (circa 1943) offering accommodation including: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Rear Entrance Hall, WC, Utility and Office/Study to the Ground Floor with Landing, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom to the First Floor. The property, which benefits from oil central heating and UPVC double glazing has ample off road parking along with mature lawned gardens to the front and rear. In all, the property extends to approximately 1/3 acre (subject to full measured survey).
The property is situated on the edge of the village of Tilney St Lawrence. The village is located approximately half way between the market towns of King's Lynn and Wisbech andoffers some local services whereas the market towns of Wisbech and Kings Lynn offer a full range of facilities associated with towns of these sizes and King's Lynn having the added benefit of a direct rail link to London Kings Cross.