At Geoffrey Collings & Co we can help you with Surveys and Valuations for both Domestic and Commercial Property.
We are an independent Firm Regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and as Chartered Surveyors and Registered Valuers we can offer you the very highest of professional and ethical standards.
We offer the following Professional Services:
- Building Surveys
- Homebuyer Reports
- Condition Reports
- RICS 'Red Book' Valuation Reports
- Valuations for matrimonial purposes
- Valuations for probate purposes
- Valuations for insurance purposes
- Specific Defect Reports.
- Land surveys/boundaries
Why choose a firm regulated by the RICS?
Meet the Surveyor
When you arrange a Home Survey Report from Geoffrey Collings & Co it will be carried out by Andrew Holford MRICS, FCABE. Andrew is a fully qualified Chartered Building Surveyor, Registered Valuer and Chartered Building Engineer.
Andrew qualified as a Chartered Surveyor in 1987 and has worked in the King’s Lynn and West Norfolk area for well over 30 years. Andrew knows buildings inside out and has a wealth of local knowledge and experience.
Andrew is Senior Partner with the firm and believes in giving his clients the very highest level of service. He encourages his clients to speak to him before commissioning a Home Survey and always has time afterwards to discuss the survey findings.
RICS Home Surveys
We are able to offer the full suite of RICS Home Surveys. These are the Condition Report, Homebuyer Report and Building Survey.
Andrew still prefers to carry out his surveys the long established way by taking a comprehensive series of hand written site notes, sketches and photographs before producing a unique report for his client. Andrew says “We are coming across more and more surveys which have been mass produced, carried out using hand held devices such as tablets or smartphones and published using computer generated standardised text. This enables the surveyor to be able to squeeze more surveys into the day but it is hardly the type of personal service the client deserves who is looking to make probably the biggest purchase of their life”.
Rest assured that we will look after your interests when commissioning a Collings survey.
Whilst it is exciting, moving can be a stressful time.
At Geoffrey Collings & Co we try to minimize that stress by offering you a choice of independent law firms providing you with conveyancing services from as little as £1029 all inclusive of searches, disbursements and VAT.
By choosing our Conveyancing Service you will benefit from:
- No move, no legal fee, guaranteed: If through no fault of your own your move does not meet exchange of contracts, you will not owe the law firm a penny. (You will need to pay for 3rd party costs incurred on your behalf).
- Competitive, fixed price fees: The legal fees we offer are very competitive and we will provide you with a full breakdown of all the costs involved, so you can budget effectively.
- Guaranteed service standards: The law firms we recommend have to meet our strict requirements to ensure those we recommend are suitably qualified to work on your behalf.
- Dedicated customer service team: You can phone or email us with any queries you may have in relation to your conveyancing.
- To get a full quotation click the button below, or get in touch for more information